Friday, February 27, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 56 & 57)...

Chapter 2, Page 25....

Wednesday, unlike Tuesday, I was much better at work.  Neither days were 'bad' days, but my mood was much worse on Tuesday, and better Wednesday.  I had plenty of stuff to get done, and on Wednesday, I got it done.  It was actually a pretty decent day.

At work, one of the supervisors mentioned a co-worker's father was going to die soon, and asked me to see if I could get a card for us all to sign. So when I got home, I thought I'd get a card for 'us' and a card for just me to send.  And since it was a beautiful sunny afternoon, with temps around 40 (practically balmy!) I decided to walk.  I wore my sweatshirt, put on my sneakers and headed out.

I don't have the distance, because the app on my phone decided to go all wonky.  But I walked to the store, got the cards, walked to Waynesburger, got supper, and then walked home, and all the walking parts took me 33 minutes (times inside businesses not included).  I then ate supper, read some, putzed around online, and went to bed to read and to sleep.

Chapter 2, Page 26...

Thursday was much more like Wednesday than Tuesday: a better mood.  Got plenty of stuff accomplished at work.  The worst part of the day was that my right thigh and calf started hurting and remained sore pretty much all day and night.  I worked my leg too hard on the walk the day before.  Coming home, I didn't have much to do, so I ate a chicken salad sandwich and then watched a movie , Longhorns on Netflix.  It's an independent film, made a shoestring budget, but it's cute and funny.  And every single male actor in the movie (all five or six of them) at one point or another, have a full frontal nudity shot.  And yeah, it's a gay film.  But I enjoyed it.  And not just for the nudity.

After this, it was more online fun, then to bed and reading. I didn't stay up too late, cause the one co-worker in my department is still off on Family Medical Leave, and the other one is taking Friday off, so that leave me to be the only one there that day.  Early to sleep.

POLT

No comments: