Friday, February 13, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 43)...

Chapter 2, Page 12....

I still didn't feel great this morning, but I figured why take another day off just to basically lay around here.  So I got up and got ready and, as usual, I went to Rutters for come coffee.  Since I was feeling rather blah, instead of getting the regular coffee, I got the "highly caffeinated" type of coffee.  I didn't drink it until I got to work and it was, like my mood, very blah.  Didn't really enjoy the taste.  So now I know not to bother with that variety again.

Upon getting to work I discovered that one person in my department was out on Family Medical Leave until next week, at the earliest, and the other had called in sick.  So I was by myself...the Lone Ranger.  It wasn't extremely busy, thankfully, I didn't feel like dealing with anything. But I got done what needed to be done.

After work, I went to get my monthly Cut-N-Color and then came home and hung out here, again, doing nothing but watching TV....ya know, in other words, just a normal boring day for me.

POLT

No comments: