Friday, May 18, 2007

Bought a shrimp boat with his cousin...

Can't believe I haven't posted this yet! This past Easter, I got a photo of myself with the newest member of my family.



It's my cousin.....Jovian...or some such name. I'm just calling him Charlie. He was such a good baby, but he did want to be held alot, he fussed when he was put down. And so who came to the rescue? Why baby-loving Uncle (or in this case, cousin) Polt!

i love babies. Well, not the changing diapers part. I hate it, won't do it. i don't like wiping my own ass much less someone else's. but other than that, I love 'em!

POLT

If Bush were the captain of the Titanic, he's say we were just stopping for ice.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, with my nephews changing diapers was OUT of the question. I love them dearly though.

Onanite

Truthspew said...

When we babysat Jayden, I was never one to change diapers. But Jayden was a very good baby.

I haven't seen him in nearly a year so I'm waiting to see him again. He's almost 3 now. I bet he's rambunctious as all hell.

Anonymous said...

I only changed one diaper. It was my niece Jennifer and her mother was rushed to the hospital and I was left to care for her and her 4 year old brother. She was about 12 or 13 months old. After changing her I put her down on the floor she was just beginning to walk. She took two steps and the diaper fell to the floor.
Love the Titanic comment. So true, sad but true.

J a d e said...

:) thats cute

BirdMadGirl said...

You guys are adorable :)