Thursday, May 10, 2007

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 57)...

Once more it's time for...



As regular readers of the Palace know, this past weekend, my boyfriend Freddie was down. He was here for four wonderful days, the last time I'll see him until the fall. Yes it saddens us both. But, as they say distance makes the heart grow fonder.

At any rate, at one point, we had the camera with us (well actually, through most of the weekend we had the camera with us) and I snapped this picture below.



It's our feet, one day as he was laying on top of me, post-coitally, if i recall correctly. Ah, good times, good times indeed.

If you wanna check out what everyone else has submitted for HNT, click the HNT button in my sidebar.

POLT

You know, I was watching a television program before with a sort of roving moderator who spoke to a seated panel of young women who were having some sort of problem with thier boyfriends, apparently because the boyfriends had all slept with the girlfriend's mothers. They then brought the boyfriends out and they all fought, right there on television. Tell me, Toby, these people don't vote, do they? - President Bartlet, The West Wing

6 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Great picture of intimacy.

HHNT!

~Him

tkkerouac said...

looks like fun, Happy HNT!

Sinclair said...

Awww how fabulous is that?

Happy HNT and YES I see you love purple. LOL

~Sin~

Ag said...

tickle tickle tickle

HHNT

Anonymous said...

It is a wonderful picture...... I can feel the love.

Onanite

Semi-Celibate Man said...

A picture that says that fun was had. At least one of us is having that kind of fun!