Thursday, May 31, 2007

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 60)...

It's time once more for...



If Uncle Polt spends too much time outside and gets sunburnt on his nose and forehead and then comes back inside, takes a shower, without doing anything to his hair or fully drying off, THIS is the result.



Messy, damp, crispy, sardonic look....yep, that's the result. Just in case anyone was wondering.

To see what others put up, click the HNT button in my sidebar.

POLT

Poverty is the worst kind of violence. - M. Ghandi

15 comments:

rob said...

Looks a little rumpled but happy.

HHNT

tkkerouac said...

always wondered what sardonic looked like, Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

You look like you could use cheering up. So when IS Freddie coming by again? Maybe you should call him.

oldfashionmomma said...

awww , i have some aloe vera, it works well

happy hnt

Bunny said...

Crispy, but clean! Happy HNT!

Vixen said...

Seeeeeeeeeeeeexy.....

HappyHNT!

lime said...

you look relaxed and content, whihc is a good thing.

HHNT

Anonymous said...

Polt! You just look so huggable!!! When I'd swarn off men ( I know, that was a stupid thing for me to do but the grrls did keep me quite occupied) I would have snuggled up like a baby and slept all over you!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes... I can see the sardonic look... ;-)
HHNT!

S said...

He he love your little sidebar button..sorry girls, im gay.
You look cute when ruffled.

And Polty Poo, you're going to be so jealous..i'm wearing the matching slippers this week!

HHNT

Bloooog said...

I updated my blog so you can stop feverishly refreshing the page haha

exile said...

awwwww... you look like such a pouty Polt

SIMPLY ME said...

How bout I come over and rub some noxema on ya........you look adorable. HHNT, and the fair is in brimfield, mass. the site is www.brimfield.com check it out. 3 times a year, its great, i go all 3.

LadyXandria said...

Aww... you look so adorable, like a snuggly, teddy bear. I just want to smother you with kisses.

HHNT!

Sideon said...

Adorable picture!

Be well.