Thursday, May 24, 2007

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 59)...

Once more it's time for...



Well, since my...lackluster rainbow boxers HNT from last week disappointed so many people, I thought I'd have to redeem myself this week. So i searched through my underwear drawer...who knew I had so many different pairs of undies...even down to the bottom to the stuff that's there cause I never wear it anymore, if I ever did...and that purple leapard skin bikini, I'm talking to you. And by the way, whoever left the aDORable little blue and black thong here, I've still got it. Just stop by again to claim it.

At any rate, i knew I had to wear something to re-instill in everyone the faith they had in me. I had to give them what they've come to expect from Uncle Polt on Thursdays. So, in order to do that, I give you...



Oh YEAH! Supeman boxers! And they match my tattoo, how COOL is that!?!?!?!

To see what others are doing for HNT, click on the HNT button in my sidebar.

POLT

Bob, touch my yams and die! - Red, That 70's Show

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and where is the adorable blue and black thong? Never satisfied are we?

Stealth said...

I love it! You have cool boxers, now get your ass back to osbasso's and fix your link.

See how sweet I am?

HHNT!!

Anonymous said...

AH! You rock! I have the yoga pants here somewhere that match - can we be heroes together? HHNT!

J a d e said...

I wish I had super boxers :(

Happy HNT!

JUnderCovers said...

Yeah, Underoos are back! I wish I still had my Spidey briefs, although they'd probably be a bit snug at this point.

tkkerouac said...

Super Cool!! Happy HNT!

Bunny said...

Purple leopard skin bikini? Yipes! HHNT

Ag said...

very cool

HHNT

rob said...

Is that a lump of kryptonite in your shorts, or are you displeased to see me? HHNT.

Michelle said...

Hey...it doesn't matter to me what's on boxers....I am just a fan of any kind of boxers!! hhe Though the superman ones are pretty cool..hehe ;)

SIMPLY ME said...

I believe you are 'super' there. And i'll keep my eyes out for the molds you requested, LOL. HHNT

Anonymous said...

You know there is a Superman convention in Metropolis, Indiana in a couple of weeks! I need to add those to my site :) HHNT!

Anonymous said...

That should be Illinois.

LadyXandria said...

Now that's more like the Polt we know and love. So do those boxers help you to *cough* leap over tall buildings in a single bound? LOL