Saturday, May 12, 2007

Just last week I was merely heck...

So, continuing on with my One Week Ago series...

Last Saturday, i had to get up for work. I kissed Freddie before I left. But before I left the bedroom I looked back in on him, still sleeping there. I love watching him sleep, he's so cute.
Anyway, work didn't go too bad. thankfully, it was a pretty quick day, or at least seemed that way. On my way home, I called Freddie. he said he was just on his way in to get a shower. When i got home, I could hear the shower running. SO I got into the bedroom and undressed to my boxers and waited for him. When he came out he was a bit surprised, but he joined me in bed.

What happened next was one of THE best sexual experiences of my life. It lasted, I'd say, about an hour and a half or so, and that's quite rare for us. Freddie's 19 and can pretty much cum on command. And I've always been a...fast shooter when i want to be. So extended sex for us is not something that usually happens (although it does allow for more frequent experiences, but that's another issue). This sex was fun, not rushed. We actually did something a bit kinky that I have never done before, and no I'm NOT going into any more detail than that. We kept making each other stop when we thought we'd cum, so that we'd last longer. And when we finally DID cum, well, for me, it was one of those toe curling, grabbing the bedsheets, seeing stars, screaming to every deity you've ever heard of (and making up a few to boot) kind of orgasms. It was an total body all over orgasm. And it's not something that's I've often encountered before. It was breathtaking, indescribable, it was simply....divine.

We rested after this...not like there was anything else we could do. Then we showered and got cleaned up. Then i called Aggie, and caught her just as she was leaving for work. I coaxed back inside quickly. We had something for her. So Freddie and i met her in her apartment and we gave it to her, as you can see below.



A bit of background: the weekend before, I was with Freddie at his college. And in front of the campus store, they had this statue of a small ram. I asked if that was their mascot. And Freddie, said, "Yeah. And we need to get something for Ag, cause we're the Aggies!" So in the campus store we looked at shirts, caps, frisbees, and such. But Freddie found a key chain that had DVC (his college) on one side and Aggies on the other. And that's what we got her.

So when I gave it to her, I explained that this just proved what a sweet thoughtful boyfriend I had, cause he was the one who thought of all this. And then i took the above picture of them.

Following this, she went to work, and we got ready to go out. Sunday, we were planning on going to the National Zoo in DC again, and I wanted to wash the car. So i took it to a do-it-yourself car wash, which kinda surprised him, cause he had never done that before. he had only driven through car washes. We got out to wash it and he commented something to the effect of, "Washing it yourself...how butch." He even called one of his friends from college to tell them how butch he was being...or something to that effect.



I told him his job would be with the foamy brush, cause somehow, that just screamed his name. And he did do it, although a bit timidly. but hey, it was his first time, so I got his cherry in that respect anyway.



After washing the car, we went to the Dollar Store cause I had to get somethings, which i can no longer remember. But while we were there, I said we'd need some sun lotion for the trip to sunny DC tomorrow. So we found the generic one dollar tube of it and got that as well. (Remember this, it will play a part later on). After this we went to the grocery store, cause we didn't have any breakfast stuff to eat Sunday morning. I got eggs, bread for toast, bacon, orange juice, all the staples. Freddie got this huge box with one huge cheese danish in it. That's what he was going to eat. Then we stopped at the Chinese place to get supper. We brought it home and ate it. Then we spent the rest of the night on our computers, me at mine here, he on the couch with his laptop. I think, later in the evening, we put them aside and watched a few episodes of the first season of Queer As Folk. he's really enjoying them, just as I did the first time I saw them.

After this, we went to bed, playing a bit at first I think, but then going to sleep. We had a big day ahead of us.

POLT

"I'd rather die than help you." "oh, don't be boring. Everyone who says that dies." - Dracula, Van Helsing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Freddie is both cute and thoughtful he's a keeper! Your license plate is POLT? What a surprise. You must find a way to get together before fall it's just not right to keep you guys apart. All won't be right with the World unless you guys mate I mean meet on a regular basis. LOL.