Monday, May 14, 2007

My holiday, freedom for just one week...

Last Monday, Freddie and I got up kinda late, I'm not sure exactly when but I think late morning. I got ready and left I had a few errands to run. I dont honestly remember what we had for lunch, but in the afternoon we sat around and watched more Queer As Folk episodes. We did that well into the evening, just sitting on the couch, cuddling and watching the DVD's. WE went to McDonald's for supper and ate it while we watched more QaF.

Freddie was planning on leaving about 8:30 or so to return to college. But by the time he got all packed up and got done talking with his parents (he calls them each Monday and Thursday night), it was lik 10 minutes to 9:00. I told him he either had to hurry and leave in the next few minutes or not be able to leave until like 10:00, cause Heroes was coming on. SO he stayed and watched it with me. And while doing so, he decided he'd just stay Monday night as well and leave Tuesday morning.

When Heroes was over we went to bed and cuddled and talked a stuff. Not for a long time, though, cuase we both knew we had to get up the next day. And then we went to sleep.

Tuesday morning, at 6:00am, the alarm went off. Freddie got up, showered, dressed and left. We said out goodbyes. I stood on my balcony, in just a tee shirt and shorts, with the cold and watched him get into his car and drive off. And that's the last time I'll see him probably until late August or early September. *SIGH* Well, at least we have phone calls.

POLT Oil: 62.65 (+.21); Gas: 2.94 (+.02)

So I waded into the crowd of zombies using my ex-boyfriend's leg as a cudgel. - Dianne, Shaun Of The Dead

No comments: