Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Too much information for my head (Part 40)...

As always, these questions come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. Ideal amount of sex per week? Hmm, well, at least once a day I'd say.
2. Ever had an online affair? You mean an affair conducted online, or an affair with someone you met online? I don't really think I've had 'affairs' but I have had friendships with people i knew only from online, and I've had friendships and relationships with people in real life that I met online. In fact, Freddie and I met online.
3. Are you a member of the mile high club? Nah, I don't fly enough.
4. Are you predjudice against any particular group of people? Stupid drivers. And the Leadership of the Republican National Party.
5. What constitutes bad sex? There's a quote I got from some movie, it goes, "Even bad sex is good sex cause, well, it's sex."
Bonus (as in optional): Can females ejaculate? I dont know. And as long as she's not doing it on me, I don't really care.

POLT Oil: 66.30 (-.89); Gas: 2.88 (+.01)

"You know the rules." "The rules are dumb." - Tobey Zeigler, The West Wing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sex is like Pizza even when it is bad it's still pretty good. ed

ZigZagMan said...

LOL.....good answers hoss....especially #2.

happy TMI!! :)