Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Too much information for my head (Part 43)...

As always I get these from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. What was your first job? I delivered pizzas for Dominos. No, my aunt managed a nearby clothing store at the outlets, and she had me come over a few times to sweep up and help her move things for under-the-table cash. But she was too bossy, and I was only 16 and not gonna put up with it, so I only did it a few times.

2. When did you go to your first funeral? Man, I have no idea. I remember my grandmother's cousin dying back when i was in 4th grade. Mom picked me up at school and drove us to the funeral and on the way, I changed in the car. So that's probably the first I can remember.

3. What is the sexiest word in the English dictionary? Eighteen. Especially when referring to cute, ripe, eager, willing, untouched gay men.

4. Are you left handed or right handed? Which direction does the top of your head lean when you kiss on the lips? I am right handed in all things except for ping pong...go figure THAT one out. And when I kiss, my head tilts to the right.

5. Males: Which way do you
dress?Females: Which breast is larger? I don't really pay attention to that, clothes nowadays don't really require a man to dress a certain side, do they? But if I do, it's usually to the right.

Bonus (as in optional):Define sexy? A length of hair falling over a guy's slightly glazed over eyes as he's looking at me and smiling, just enough to slighty raise the corners of his wide, moist, kissable lips, and moaning deep in his throat at what my hands are doing to him....

...that or this:




POLT Oil:65.53 (-1.39); Gas: 3.09 (+.03)

You want to come in fifth in a three man race? - Josh, The West Wing

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your "this or that" are both great choices :) bonus! Happy TMI!

Vixen said...

Hon, I LOVE your blog. Why I am drawn to it, I just don't know....

But it rocks. And I keep meaning to tell you that, lol.

Happy TMI!

(oh and Maneater ROCKS)

Kellie said...

Great answers!! Your blog is so fun to read.
Happy TMI Tuesday!! :):)

Michelle said...

oh la la....he IS sexy! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, he's a sexy one ...