Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Too much information for my head (Part 42)...

As always these come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. Have you ever used foods in your sexual activities (ie; whipped cream, syrup, popsicles) and how did you use them? Well, we attempted whipped cream, but just ended up laughing and giggling all through it. Freddie has used ice cubes to great effect.

2. If your SO asked you to get them off using only your toes - would you do it and how? If he asked me to, I'd try it, but if he's asking me to do it, presumably there's already something in his mind he wants me to do, so I'd ask him how he wanted me to do it. I have no idea how to go about that myself.

3. Would you ever participate in an orgy? Have you? Sure I would. And does a 5-way in dark room with other guys possibly watching us count as an orgy? If so, yeah, I have.

4. What can a lover do to turn you on instantly?Kiss me passionately. that never fails to...get a rise out of me.

5. Describe your favorite piece of lingerie or undergarments on yourself or your mate. (PICS PLEASE!!!) Red silk boxers I got for him for Christmas last year. Very sexy on him...





















He's even sexier after I've taken them off him. Oh, and jockstaps are pretty hot too.

Bonus (as in optional): Describe the best orgasm you've ever had. ;) About ten years ago, I was awoken one morning by the soft, warm, wet mouth of the one-night stand I brought him the night before engulfing....my personal unit. he wouldn't let me touch him or myself and he got me off just by using his mouth. It was a toe-curling, eyes-rolled-back, gasping for breath, fingers entwined in the sheets kind of orgasm. I think I went blind for a few seconds, it was so good.

POLT Oil: 62.96 (+.31); Gas: 2.95 (+.01)

You need a man. If only for 10 minutes. - Dogma

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

On #1 - laughing releases so much sensitivity and its just so sexy to be able to laugh with a lover - cudos to you both!!!

#5 - those boxers are f**king hot.

On the bonus - you now have MY mouth watering. As my love Kylearyn just said when I read it to him -

"Orgasms that cause temporary disability are usually pretty darn good"

Happy TMI!

Bunny said...

Great boxers on the boy-toy!! Also a fabu orgasm description!

Burt said...

Happy TMI. Great answers.

ZigZagMan said...

Happy TMI buddy......Great answers!! :)

Truthspew said...

Your extra credit response reminds me of when I had a roommate back in the late 80's.

Don't get me wrong, I was a little piggy back then too but roomie was a major league slut. Every night of the week it was someone new.

One night was pretty funny. I'd met this kid Brian and we didn't click sexually. But roomie drags him home one night and wonders how I knew Brian. Oh well.

The places was arranged so that i had the entire upstairs loft. One morning I woke up and this cute kid was sucking on my cock. As good as it felt, I don't do sloppy seconds so I kicked him out of my bed.


Remind me to tell you about my best friend Ron who knew my tastes and would actively recruit for me.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't the Popsicle be an ice combo treat? You could put Freddies Penis between your toes and...well I think you can figure out the rest. Just like your white car the red shorts are a surprise I expected purple on both counts. LOL.