Thursday, May 03, 2007

All you ever did was follow orders...

So, i did what the doc said: took the antibiotics, drank the cough syrup (which musta had real good stuff in it!), took Advil for the pain, drank a lot of fluids and rested. And when i got up this morning, I still felt like crap.

I called in to work to continue my sick leave, posted the HNT post, and then went back to bed. And when i woke up about 11:00, I was drenched in sweat. The bed was as well. My fever must have broke sometime after I went back to bed. In addition to not having the fever, I'm not longer shivering, not head-achy, nor am I achey all over like I was. My throat still feels kinda thick, and my head feels full, but I'm nto coughing like i was. I think I finally might be in the latter stages of this crap.

Which is great, cause Freddie's coming down tomorrow to spend the weekend, and I don't want to be sick, cause then he can't re-infect me with the stuff I infected him with last weekend. Actually, he said he had a sore throat earlier in the week, but when i talked to him today, he said he's feeling okay, so maybe I didn't infect him with it all.

So it's back to work tomorrow...UGH. I can just imagine all the backlog I'm gonna have to deal with. *SIGH* Oh well, if I wanna be sick (which i really did NOT want to do) there's a price I gotta pay for it, apparently.

POLT Oil: 63.26 (-1.77); Gas: 2.89 (-)

I have violent belly button lint.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freddies coming to visit will lift your spirits. When your mind feels better your body will follow. Have fun and if you re-infect Freddie that is just part of sharing. LOL. Ed

m_o_o_nspells said...

Glad you're feeling somewhat better...good luck with the work crap. Sometimes it just isn't worth not going in to have to deal with the backlog when you come back. :o(
Have a GREAT weekend with Freddie...don't overexert yourself back into being sick again! ;o)