Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Suspicions rising, answers aren't clear...

okay, I got 7 guesses, so I suppose I'll answer my 4 truths and 1 lie from here. The guesses are:

#1: Eating spaghettios from the can - No one
#2: Afraid of balloons - Tornwordo & Onanite
#3: Collected placemats - Exile & Ed
#4: Fear of guns - Ladyxandria
#5: Grew an extra tooth - Jessica & Amie

And the lie is......#4. I don't like guns, but my uncle never took me into the woods to shoot one. And I did hold a police officers issued handgun once...a friend of mine was dating him and he let me hold it. but that it, never held another real firearm.

#1, 2, 3, & 5 are obviously all truths!

Thanks, everyone, for playing. I'll try it again soon.

POLT Oil: 65.65 (+.08); Gas: 3.10 (+.01)

Guys don't gossip, they talk shit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guns can be scary I give you that, but my dad (loads of different kinds of guns from pistols to a 30 - 0 - 6. He took me out to shoot a lot. It was fun as a kid.

Onanite

LadyXandria said...

Ooh... so what do I win? Can you maybe send May's Houseboy my way? I have some very dirty spots that could use some attention. LOL