Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Dirty little secrets, dirty little lies...

Okay, got another 4 Truths And A Lie for ya.

Guess which of the following is a lie.

1. I have been in the White House when the sitting President was there, but obviously, I did not get to meet him.


2. I have been inside the US Capitol building, when Congress was in session, although I didn't get to go into either chamber.


3. I have been in the the US Supreme Court building while the Court was in session, getting to watch a case argued before the entire 9 judges, as a matter of fact, but I didn't get to meet any of the judges personally.


4. I have been to the top of the Washington Monument in DC.


5. I have sung at the Kennedy Center, with a school group.


Gimme your guesses, I'll let you know the correct answers in a few days!

POLT

This is no place for open-toed shoes! - Carson, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

#3?

Anonymous said...

My guess is #4

Anonymous said...

I think it is number 2. Is it possible to go into the Capitol Building on a tour and not see either chamber? I don't think so.

exile said...

i'm saying #2 is a lie

btw, being gay, do you get turned on by the washington monument?

LadyXandria said...

I'm gonna go with the popular consensus and say #2 tho my gut is telling me its #4.