Saturday, May 19, 2007

To escape from the true false world..

I did at least one of these before, but we'll try it again.

4 Truths And 1 Lie

Below I'll list 5 things, 4 are true, 1 is a lie. I'll leave you to guess as to which is the lie in the comments. I'll reveal the answer in a couple days, so keep checking back.

1. When I was a kid, my favorite way to eat Spaghetti-Os was to open the can and eat them right out of it, uncooked.
2. When I was a kid I was afraid, almost to the point of being phobic, of balloons.
3. When I was a kid, I collected placemats from restaurants I visited.
4. When I was a kid, my uncle took me out into the woods wanting to show me how to shoot a rifle. The loud noise scared me so badly it turned me off to guns and I have never touched real gun or rifle in my life.
5. When I was a kid, I had an extra fang-like tooth that grew in behind my two front teeth. I had to have surgery to have it removed. My mother has the tooth still.

Have fun!

POLT

The Penguin? Ooo, flightless, Antarctic fowl... scary! - Batgirl, Nightwing #104

7 comments:

exile said...

i say number 3 is a lie cause as just a little polt you would have found the placemats too tacky to collect

(also, people don't collect placemats, they collect menus, hehehe)

Jessica said...

I'm guessing #5: When I was a kid, I had an extra fang-like tooth that grew in behind my two front teeth. I had to have surgery to have it removed. My mother has the tooth still.

I'll tell you how I picked my choice after you give us the correct answer.

tornwordo said...

2 or 3, but I'm leaning toward 2.

Anonymous said...

I say #2 is a lie. Most kids love balloons.

Onanite

Anonymous said...

It seems like I should know this....I am going with number 5 for the lie.

LadyXandria said...

I'll go with #4. Didn't you grow up in PA? I'm pretty sure you're used to hearing rifles go off cuz folks around here love to hunt.

Anonymous said...

I think number 3 is a lie. Placemats with stains and all, I don't think so!