Wednesday, May 30, 2007

We've been goin' out now for about two years and I still feel the same...

So, June marks the 2nd Anniversary of the Palace. Hard to imagine it was way back in June 2005 when i started this. And I've managed to post something every day since, other than a handful of days when i was sick, or on vacation, or what have you.

Anyway, in honor of the 2nd anniversary, I'm going to make a few changes, starting June 1st. Just small cosmetic changes. Firstly, the quotes I leave at the bottom of the posts will be purple from now on. Only seems appropriate. Secondly, the titles of my daily posts (HNT, Monday's Hot Shirtless Guys, Too Much Info Tuesdays) etc, will be changing to all appropriate lyrics from Madonna songs. Just because it's my blog and I can do that. I'll be fiddling around with the look of the Palace, perhaps as well, and updating my blog lists, clearing out the deadwood, as it were.

Anyway, thanks to every one who stopped around the first two years. Please, come back, and come back often!

POLT

Sorry I'm late. Had to beat a lunatic half to death. - Catman, Villains United #6

No comments: