Friday, May 25, 2007

Have you ever heard the words...

Have you ever received a surprise afternoon phone call from your boyfriend, and, after saying hi and asking him how he is, he replies, "Fucking horny" and you can tell he's in the midst of...doing something about it, so you immediately stop what it is you are doing and go to your bed and have a mindblowing orgasm listening to his moans, whimpers, and shouts as he orgasms on the phone after the 5 minutes of fast, hard, demanding, agressive, furious phone sex you've just had with him?

Or is that just me?

POLT

Nothing says, "Hey world, notice me!" like a floral print! - Sam's dad, Danny Phantom

4 comments:

LadyXandria said...

LMAO... I've done that to my boyfriend quite a few times. I especially like to do it when he's at work or when he's with his mom cuz I know he can't do anything but listen.

Ag said...

No baby its not only you.

At least your phone sex is local.

When you start the International phone sex the time change is murder.

Anonymous said...

Oh God that sounds delightful :) mine would probably stop me to ask if what we're having for supper!

Anonymous said...

I've done it with FB but not boyfriends.

Onanite