Thursday, May 03, 2007

I feel the need to get naked with you (Part 56)...

Once again, it's time for...



So, this past weekend, as my regular readers know, I went to visit Freddie at his college. And while I did get to visit his college and meet his friends, the majority of our time was spend in the hotel room. Naturally.

I posted many photos that I took over the weekend up there, of the campus, of his friends, of him and me. But I did not post very many photos taken in the hotel room itself. Naturally.

I DID however take a photo with the explicit purpose of posting it here. I previously promised I'd never again post a photo of my fat, hairy, white ass, and I've kept that promise. Below you will find my hand, resting on Freddie ass. Naturally.



Nuff said, eh?

To see what other people posted for HNT click the HNT box in my sidebar.

POLT

How many times do I have to tell ya, father, don't bless the virgin until you get the receipt? - The Hanging Garden

9 comments:

oldfashionmomma said...

Isn't it always nice to "hideaway" from the rest of the world and sort of be the only two people in existence for awhile with your SO? ahh that is the way to relax.

Happy HNT

J a d e said...

Sounds like a great weekend for you! Happy HNT.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Polt you are so lucky to be hitting that. LOL. Ed

m_o_o_nspells said...

Awwww...so cute! Glad you were able to "rise" above your illness to enjoy some nekkid-time with your man... ;o)
HHNT!

Vixen said...

HA! I like that shot A LOT!

HappyHNT!

m_o_o_nspells said...

P.S. Poltie, you do not hafta wait for sh*t to hit the fan down there...you can come live with me whenever you want!
'Course there IS a LOT of p*ssy around my house (me plus two kitties)... ;o)
*hugs*

Ag said...

What a cute little ass

HHNT

SIMPLY ME said...

I bet you had to practice that over and over to get the shot just perfect :), HHNT!

BirdMadGirl said...

*sigh... I miss my man's cute little ass. This is a sweet pic Polt and makes me miss my baby.

Happy HNT!