Sunday, August 19, 2007

Bitter taste in my mouth, I see seven towers...

I may have mentioned something about this in the past, but I LOVE Fawlty Towers. I watched an episdoe last night on Maryland Public TV, and even though I had seen it several times before, I still laughed myself silly at points during it. Monty Python, Fawlty Towers, Are You Being Served?....it amazes me how the British (stiff upper lip, no sense of humor) in the 1970's (an era of turmoil and uncertainty) could make such hilarious tv shows.

Enjoy a bit of it yourself below.



"Should just let you all burn"...BWAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA!!!

POLT

With Jackass, we're not trying to act homosexual - what we're trying to do is rid the world of homophobia. Homophobics are the creepiest of the creeps. - Steve-O

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite episode is "The Germans" when Basil hits his head and keeps bringing up the war to the visiting German tourists. When he connects Eva Braun to Prawn it's smashingly good!!