Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Those words, whispered in your ear (Part8)...

Word For The Day
This is from Urban Dictionary. Stop by and check them out.

Voicejail

1. The loop of options where you get stuck when trying to navigate your voice mail.
I tried changing my phone greeting and I got stuck in voicejail.

2. The place in voicemail from which there is no escape, except to hang up.
I've been in voicejail for fifteen minutes.

I think either version works well. Man I HATE these kind of things. When I get into one, I push the zero button at every option, or if I have the option of saying something into the phone, I always say"I want to CANCEL my account". boy, that one gets a real live person RIGHT away!

POLT Oil: 69.75 (-1.23); gas: 2.68 (-.03)

Whoever they are, you got to give them credit for not crapping thier pants when we showed up...I would have. - Iron Man, Ultimate Power #2

No comments: