Thursday, August 16, 2007

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 71)...

Its time once more for....



This week, kids, for HNT, I've taken you to work. Below, is Uncle Polt, in his office. Yeah, that's my pale yellow concrete block wall behind me, and that's my bullentin board hanging from it.


That bubble took me about 14 tries to get one that looked good and didn't pop before I took it. And yeah, that's how hard I work at my job. That's how I roll. You can see the ambition and overwhleming excitment all over my face, can't you?

If you want to see what others posted, click on the HNT button on my sidebar.

POLT

Just when you think you're fighting your run-of-the-mill metahuman psychopath, it turns out he's working for the man. - Shift, The Outsiders #36

13 comments:

LushlyMe said...

Would you believe that I have never learned to blow a bubble?

Blissfully Wed said...

Whatever it is that you do, if you ever get Employee of the Month, you must use that photo to frame on the wall. ;)

I love it.

HHNT!

Bunny said...

Totally agree with blissfully wed ~ that's an Employee of the Month shot if I ever saw one!! Does the gum get stuck in the goatee ever? Just wondering . . .
HHNT!

24crayons said...

Love the bubble...was worth the 14 tries!

HHNT!

lime said...

you are the model employee! i love it.

HHNT

Michelle said...

LOL I love it....Glad you had a relatively stress free day at work! hehe

HHNT :)

S said...

Hi Polt!
Did you notice the pink polka dotted robe showed up in Mr Ratburns HNT? I put it there just for you.....you can get to his blog by clicking his name on my post.....

Thought you would appreciated a polka dotted post...HHNT!

BTW Nice bubble!

Anonymous said...

Nice picture for the company newsletter. LOL. "Mormons don't allow gays or alcohol." "Well then I'm not joining."
"When I was a child I used to put my face up close to the comic page and it would look like dots. I think that is how we see the world but God is looking from far away and sees how it is suppposed to be."
Yea, I watched Latter Days a great film!

tkkerouac said...

Well, you are a perfectionist, you had to get it right...happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Polt darling - is that a card for stress management behind your head? Gotta be IT... lol I want your gum. Its PRIDE week here so happy pride my brother hearts;HHNT!

Anonymous said...

I see that you are a model employee.
I think I might just have a job for you in the Bush administration.

Onanite

Lapis Ruber said...

My what a big one you've got there! Happy belated HNT.

The Persian said...

Very cute!

Happy Belated HNT Polty :)