Thursday, August 30, 2007

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 73)...

Time once more for...



When it gets hot outside, as it's been, Uncle Polt likes to cool down with something yummy, thick, tasty, creamy, sticky, and delicious.

No, you pervs, I don't mean my guy Freddie's special no-no place! I mean a chocolate covered ice cream bar!!!! Yummmmm!!!



Although with the similarities between the two, I can see how you'd get confused.

To see what other Half-Nekkid People, click on the HNT button in my sidebar.

POLT

Honey, I'm busy. Touch yourself. - Karen, Will & Grace

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ice cream sounds great just about now. Cheers & Happy HNT!

Faggot said...

i want a bite too, sounds so yumyum!
don't you lick your ice-cream? it's more sexy!

S said...

Freddie is chocolate covered? Why, you lucky boy, Polt, my dear.

I've got NO polka dots this week!

HHNT

Shibari said...

mmm ice creammm mmmm chocolate...
hhnt xoxo

techymike said...

Can never go wrong with a chocolate ice cream bar! Yumm!

Happy HNT!

rob said...

Careful not to dribble. HHNT

rob

(my hnt)

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm ... yummy chocolate!

HHNT

Ryan said...

hey polt just wanted 2 say thanx 4 the support.

Anonymous said...

Polt, you have something Freddie likes to lick on too I bet. I prefer a sucker over an Ice cream bar the cold hurts my teeth. i could suck on it all day. ;)

tkkerouac said...

Yummy, Yummy, Happy HNT!

Bunny said...

I'll bet Freddie is much warmer, but just as tasty! Is he back at school now?

{HUG}

BTExpress said...

I hope that's the low fat version. One has to keep his shape. Happy HNT!

The Persian said...

Yum! Happy HNT Polty :)

KD & SS said...

nice pic. makes me want some chocolate!

Anonymous said...

You bet! Nothing better (well, almost nothing) on a hot day! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

You know we are going to think that and you did it on purpose! Happy belated HNT!