Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sweet dreams are made of these...

Last night I had two dreams that I remember.

This is actually pretty freaky, cause I've now remembered three dreams in the span of a few days, and I swear it's been several years since I can recall any other dream I had. I mean i know I dream, and right after I wake up, I can recall bits and pieces, but they always quickly fade, like in a matter of seconds. And I remember nothing of them. But not that last night.

Anyway, the first dream:

I was in 1920's Washington DC. I was at a club, but it was all made of marble, floors, walls, pillars, everything was marble. It was like a jazz club, cause I could hear jazz music playing somewhere. I was in a room with a small stage and many comfortable couches all facing. The couches were covered in deep red and light purple fabrics and looked very comfortable, but I wanted to leave, it was time to get home.

I went outside and stood at the top of a marble staircase that descended to the street. The air smelled so...clean. so pure, and I inhaled deeply. It was a warm night, but there was a cooling breeze blowing against my skin. And I smelled salt and tasted salt on my lips, like when I'm in the ocean. And I was sruprised by that because DC isn't that close to the ocean.

I started down the steps and heard a clacking noise. I looked down and I was wearing a flapper's dress from the '20s, black stocking and high heeled shoes, which is what accounted for the clacking noise. This bothered me, the noise, not so much that I was in a dress, because it was late at night, and the street was empty, but I didn't want to disturb anyone.

And that's where it ended. And that's a very weird experience for me, because my dreams are NEVER vivid like that. I NEVER dream in color, but I could see the reds and the purples. And I heard the music and the clacking of the heels. I smelled the fresh air, and felt the breeze and smelled and tasted the salt. It was all so vivid, so very unlike ANY of my dreams.

the second dream though, is more like what I normally have.

It was my, a female freind and a male friend together. We had to take this pickup truck to a house owned by a second female, and get stuff there and take it somewhere else (see, I don't remember anything specific yet, that's how my dreams are). We get there and there's a second guy there at the second girl's house. So girl 1, guy 1 and guy 2 take the pickup truck leaving me with girl 2 at her house.

She lived in a city, and it was like in a rowhouse, on a street corner (I remember because there were windows in the front and on one side of thehouse.) It was a nice house, it was all on one level and was very narrow but long. each room led to a room behind it and you had to go down like a step or two to get to the next room. i think there were like 5 or 6 rooms in total.

So I'm sitting in the first room, the kitchen I believe, at a table but facing out to a window in the side wall. And she's somewhere else in the room. And then I feel something wet on my left foot, so I lift it and while I looking at it, I feel a wetness on my right foot. I move that too, and then something wet it like hitting my crotch. i look up, and there is David Bowie, and he's why I'm wet, he's pissing on me.


(I searched Google just now for a photo of David Bowie and came up with this one. It's freaky, cause I've never seen this photo before, but that is almost EXACTLY what he looked like, fedora, dark glasses, etc. Wasn't wearing a jacket though. but I digress...)

So obviously, I don't want this, so I somehow grab ahold of his hand and cock and redirect it so it's shooting back in his face. And he gets drenched. And he staggers back into the next room.

I get up, pissed obviously. Girl 2 is trying to calm me down, telling me everything is okay, and saying this one thing, "He can't help it. He's David Bowie." Which makes no sense, but seemed to calm me down somehow.

Everyone else was back from where ever they had to go, and they had even pickedup another guy, and they were in the room beyond the one David Bowie had stumbled into. I just wanted to leave after all this, so I entered the next room to get to thier room. But in that room, stood David Bowie, wiping the piss off his face with his hands. He saw me and ran up to me and started to hit me and yell, "Who the FUCK do you think you are? I'm fucking DAVID BOWIE! I'm a star! You're just a little whiteboy, no talent nothing, is what you are. Fucking WANKER! You pissed on me!" (funny how I remember the entire quote...)

I told him that I didn't piss on him, technically it was his piss, I just redirected it. And that infuritated him. He conitnued to hit me, yelling, "Fucking WANKER! I'm a star! No body pisses on David Bowie!" I grabbed his left wrist and blocked hi right with my arm. And I was amazed at how small he was, I towered over him, like by a good foot, foot and a half. I finally got tired of it all, and pushed him back. He staggered back into the room, mumbling "wanker! I'm David Bowie! Nobody pisses on David Bowie" but I ignored him.

The other people were sitting aroudn a table, playing a hand held video game, but together, like they were linked or something. I looked around for my shoes and told them i wanted to leave. they didn't want to leave yet, because they weren't done playing yet. So i sat down and put my shoes on, very angry at David Bowie, and now angry at my friends for not leaving right then.

And then....I woke up.

.......You see why I'm distrubed by these dreams?

POLT

Well this is a whole new pile of crap we're swimming in, huh? - Katana, the Outsiders #41

2 comments:

Heidi said...

the first, a past life? just a thought, or a joke, or whatever you want it to be....

tornwordo said...

Nobody pisses on David bowie! lol. I'll chuckle about that all day now.