Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The weekend mood and she's feeling proud...

So, Freddie's gone. He was to leave today while I was at work. however, when I woke up, my head was all full, my sinuses were not nice, and while I probably could have handled that at work, Freddie was still here, in the bed beside me. So of course I called in and took a personal day.

He was here from Thursday night to today (hence the general lack of posting here on my part). He got here late Thursday night, so we did little but say hi, catch up quickly, and go to bed. Friday night, after work, we got reaquanted with one another. Satruday, after work, we went with Gilligan, Ghostie and A Local Celebrity, Mr. David Parispeking to see the Bourne...whatever it was....who knows? the new Jason Bourne movie with Matt Damon. After that, we went to Fridays to get something to eat. And then we came home and hung out and continued working our way through the first season of Queer As Folk. Sunday, we slept late, and then just hung out on the couch, watching TV and more DVD's from QasF. Monday, after sleeping in a bit, we went to Hagerstown for brunch and then did some shopping before returning here. I had to take my dad to the hospital for a follow-up visit, but after that, I returned home and we spent the night here, almost completing the first season of QasF. Today, we hung out here againg, just being with each other.

I've got quite the story to tell from about 2am Sunday morning, but that will be a post by itself. We had a good time even though, due to lack of sleep, irritability and not feeling well on my part, I was at times a bitching queen on the rag from hell (I think that's what we agreed to call me).

I was sad when he left, but I know he'll be back in a few weeks, and that's MUCH better than the few months it's been since I last saw him.

So, he's gone for now, and I'm back to posting, bitches. Prepare yourselves for my return.

POLT

My tongue is numb because I used desensitizing Anal-Eze! - Carson, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

No comments: