Monday, August 06, 2007

We will always be busy, making misery...

Sorry to not have posted much lately, but with Freddie here, well, we've been busy. Busy with each other, doing things.....and doing thing TO each other. You all understand I'm sure.

At any rate, I do have things to post, and will do so soon. Just wanted to let you all know I'm thinking of you (occasionally) and I haven't forgotten about you.

POLT

It's not safe outside! People are shaving thier crotches! There's pubic hair in the air! - Marge, A Dirty Shame

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're doing things to each other? One can only imagine. Is it getting hot in here?
Hank Williams song rewritten for you.
"Rolling in my sweet Freddies arms, rolling in my sweet Freddies arms. I'll lay around this shack till my Freddie comes back, rolling in my sweet baby's arms.
I had a dirtier version that used the word Palace but chickened out.