Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Mover, I'll give ya a dose....

Tonight, when i got home from work, I opened the balcony door to let the air in. And across the street, the people were moving out of thier house. Or more accurately, they had already moved and people were there cleaning. I don't know if it's the people who used to work there or professional cleaners, and nor do i care. Cause the first thing I saw was a hot, young, shirtless guys doing some stuff on the front porch.

Naturally, i grabbed my camera and planted my ass on the chair on the balcony. I managed to get several photos. these aren't that great, cause I'm on the third, he was on the ground floor and my house sits higher than his. Still, he was pretty easy on the eyes...


































































































With this guy, and the lawn mower at my parents' house earlier in the week, I gotta say, I like my neighborhood!

POLT

You know who'd make a better dad than you? A bowl of dirt. Or a cat. Or anything. Anything at all. - Gavin, The Kids In The Hall

5 comments:

exile said...

shame shame...

peeping polt

Anonymous said...

I like the fact that Polt is willing to share the heavenly bodies he finds in his neighborhood.

Anonymous said...

he's no Brad Pitt

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't kick him out of bed (at least not until I was through with him)

S said...

He is gorgeous Polt, although I could be his mom.
Now Polt, next time you find us a hottie to enjoy, perhaps leave out his face....I dont know....

I could be wrong...

;)