Monday, August 27, 2007

Dinner out the kitchen door...

Last week, one evening, Ag and I went out. She drove, and we listened to some Canadian crooner who's name I had never heard and can't now recall, and he sang standards, and we sang along. For, while I hadn't heard of him, I had heard the standards.

I got myself two pairs of shoes that i needed and we fed our faces at the buffet. Here is the only photo I took that evening, of a pair of shoes I did NOT get.



Also, these are some of the things said on the trip:

"I dont know the words." "You'll know Me & Mrs. Jones!"
Don't let the air drumming interfere with the driving!
Oh! You'll like this one! It's not slow!
You did very well with the shoes, we'll give you a Spiderman sticker!
"There, you see the one in the green and brown shirt?" "Oh, Ag, I saw that hottie when we were standing in line!"

POLT Oil: 72.04 (+.91); Gas: 2.64 (-.03)

It must be magical in nature. I hate magic. - Batman, Superman & Batman #22

No comments: