Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Down the horizon purple gasses....

Just a subtle reminder, I do have a purple blog that you are all welcome to visit. And I take submission of purple pics as well. however, there are a few X-Rated photos on there, so you don't want to visit if you're under 18, or at work, or narrow minded, or easily shocked, or homophobic, or or a far Right, Christian conservative, religious radical type, or any similar kind of person.

POLT

I hate this guy. He fights dirty, his armor smells AND he's a Cardinals fan. - Booster Gold, 52 #3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I consider myself to be a christian though not a conservative one. I do not consider Homosexuality to be a sin. If God didn't make Gay people there wouldn't be any. John chapter one: Everything that was made was made by Him (God) nothing was made that was not made by Him.
I consider the nude male to be a beautiful example of God's handiwork. God made us sexual beings and knew we would enjoy it often. Thank you God.

Anonymous said...

Polt, I love your purple blog, everytime I see something purple I think of it .. oh, I just realized .. I am WEARING purple today.

Stealth said...

*locks and loads semi automatic weapon, bible in tow, clears throat, and prepares to jump through link hole*...

link hole...mmmm

:P I need to check this out :)