Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dream a little dream with me...

Last night I had a dream. Well I assume I have dreams every night, but it rare that I remember them. Abd the only reason I remembered it, is because today at work, I saw a woman who had rather large breasts, and I thought to myself, "Man, she could put someone’s eye out with those if she got them flinging around." And instantly, the entire dream came back to me because that’s what I said in the dream.

We were in my apartment, I don’t know who all was there, it was a party. But I know there was this black girl, in her late teens, not real tall and very busty. And she was wearing nothing more than a flimsy see-thru nightgown. And I said to her pretty much the same thing I mentioned above.

I don’t recall what she said, but she and I then laughed about it, and started dancing together. And then, the next thing I know, we’re dancing on my bed. THEN, the next thing I know, the girl’s mother, or aunt, I forget which appeared in the room. It was Queen Latifa. And she was dressed in a flimsy see-thru nightgown as well. (Yeah, I know for some guys, this could lead to a wet dream kinda thing, but as a gay man, well, not so much for me)

I was all excited that Queen Latifa was in my apartment. I think I might have even squealed with excitement. And she put her arms out to give me a hug, so of COURSE I went in for the hug. And she pulled me tight, in between her breasts and hugged me tightly. And when we broke the hug, the music was still playing and so all of us started dancing.

Suddenly, then, I was sitting on the bed, in a recling position (like one of those Craftmatic beds) and Queen Latifa was kinda sitting on/dancing above my crotch. And oh how we were laughing. I remember running my ahnds from her shoulders down her arms and thinking to myself, "How cool is THIS??? I’ve got a real live famous person in my bed, dancing with me!" And she kept making all this witty, catty kinda of remarks that sent me into fits of laughter. And we had a grand time dishing dirt and being all campy and bitchy and stuff with each other.

And when I woke up, I remember I had…..morning wood. And I was kinda disturbed. But then I got a drink of water and went back to bed, and forgot all about it. Until at work.

Dreams are crazy things, eh?

POLT Oil: 73.33 (+.52); Gas: 2.74 (+.02)

Sam, I'm a straight Republican from North Carolina, you think they don't hate me already? - Ainsley Hayes, the West Wing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am usually a pretty good dream interpreter. So is my mother and my grandmother was too. So it was passed down to all of our women.
Someone you know has met a famous person and your subconsience wishes it was you. You were excited and got wood because your desire of meeting a famous person was fulfilled not because they turned you on or anything. It was a harmless dream as most of them are.
After just having watched "Latter days" I know what I'll be dreaming about tonight.