Thursday, August 23, 2007

Undress me, will I look liek a fool (Part 72)...

Once more its time for....



As I've probably mentioned more than once before, I do NOT like mornings. One of the worst sounds in the world is that screeching buzzing beeping alarm in the morning. That sound is akin to fingernails down a chalkboard to me. I am a firm believer that mornings should NOT begin until about 1:00 pm. At the earliest.

The only thing worse than being woken from a pleasant dream by that damn alarm clock and having to get out of your nice, toasty warm comfy bed to turn it off, IS, having to do all that but taking a photo of yourself for HNT before doing any of it.


Mornings suck. See the above photo. I rest my case.

If you wanna see what others posted for HNT, click here. And don't forget to check out my Plenty O'Purple Place right here, but only if you're over 18, please.

POLT

"We should get tickets to go see the Chippendale Dancers!" "I can get gay guys to dance in my house for free, I don't need tickets." - Margaret Cho

18 comments:

techymike said...

It's hell getting out of bed in the morning. I usually set my alarm about 45 minutes early just to snooze it for that long...much to my wife's dismay!

Happy HNT!

S said...

I dont mind getting up in the morning because I work at home, and I get to stay in my PINK POLKA DOTTED ROBE all day long if I want to!

But you are to be commended for accomplishing your HNT task before even getting out of bed this morning!

HHNT Polt and we let her in the pool after the photo shoot !LOL

LushlyMe said...

Awww you look sleepier than a 7th grader on the first day of school... and I should know! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Mornings do indeed suck!

I wish the following morning would not strike down upon me, though it most inevitably will... sheesh.

happy HNT

Vixen said...

Rise and shine ;)

happyHNT!

Snow White said...

Awww, you look so sweet there in your sleep! But I agree about the nasty alarm clock! Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

WAAAAAKKKKEEEEE UUUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!

he,he ;)

HHNT!

Shibari said...

awww... you look so peaceful... I will tiptoe out... lol
xoxo
HHNT!

My Fiancee is Hot © said...

Wake up. Wake up :)

HHNT

Felix and Melissa said...

i think you should just throw the alarm clock at the wall, roll over, and carry on sleeping...you look too comfy to be moved! hhnt ;)

lime said...

oh i am sooooo with you on this.

HHNT

Bittersweet said...

wakey wakey :)

happy HNT

tkkerouac said...

I totally agree, some of us are just not made to be "morning people"
top of the morning to ya, Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Lullaby sweet dreams. A man should rise in the morning at his own time and pace. Sleep well and play hard.

~Tim said...

I'm a night owl when I'm on my own, but when I have to work I'd just as soon get up and get it over with.

HHNT

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Couldn't agree more. Mornings suck! Happy HNT.

Faggot said...

f&^%$#$ mornings, if days were all night, it would be........horrible! it reminds me of Arctic. you better just get up and throw your clock outta the window than taking pics of your...... jesus you're so cute...

rob said...

A heroic effort in the circumstances. HHNT.