Sunday, August 19, 2007

Waste days and wasted nights...

What a waste today was for me. i went to sleep sometime around midnight last night. I woke up about 8:30. I watched Inside Washington at 9:00 and had breakfast. Then I was online for a bit, and then laid in bed and read some more, falling asleep I think about 1030. I did not wake up until 500! And I've spent the ensuing hours piddling around here doing nothing.

It was overcast all day, and raining on and off, so it's not like that was anything I could do outside anyway. And it's cold. Cold for August at any rate. I don't believe it reached 70 degrees even. This casts further irony onto my 'I hate August' post yesterday.

I'm just hoping I can get to sleep tonight at a reasonable time, cause there are things I want to do tomorrow. And I don't want to sleep the whole day away then.

It's good to have days like this every so often, at least for me it is. It allows me to rest and recharge. Course, my problem is, I have these types of day way more often than I should.

POLT

You might be gay if you iron your napkins. - Ted, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our bodies tell us when we need some rest. No big deal for me. With my medications sometimes I sleep 18 hours at a time.

Onanite