Sunday, August 12, 2007

When I was twelve, at summer camp (Part 2)..

12 For 12, August 2007


Okay, so today, I took my camera with me and i have a new 12 photos for the 12th day of the month!, a Sunday.


8:58am
This is my computer monitor as I post the Unconscious Mutterings for this Sunday.


9:12am
I am watching the political talking head show Inside Washington. Yes, those are my feet at the bottom. And that is the show's host Gordon Peterson on the screen.


11:55am
Driving towards Phoenix's house


12:06pm
Ate lunch at Arby's. This is my roast beef sandwich, curly fries, soda, and newpaper I was reading.


1:02pm
This is my friend George's house. Every other Sunday, since 1992 (minus a three year stretch in the middle) I have spent at his house particiapating in role-playing games. We've played several editions of D&D, Champions, and are currently playing the multi-genre game TORG. Phoenix and i commute together.


1:09pm
This is the game table where we play the games.


8:18pm
After the game, I stopped by my parents' hosue to see how dad was doing and to talk to mom. This is the door to thier house.


8:46pm
Naturally, while I was there, I HAD to play with Angel, sweetheart that she is.


9:12pm
After I parked my car behind my house, I had to walk through the backyard to get inside. The light is a light attached to the house. The branches are from the apple trees lining the walkway.


9:15pm
Once inside, I had to....use the toilet. This is the view from my toilet, as one is sitting on it, looking into my bedroom. And yes, it IS usually that messy.


9:18pm
Took a shower to feel refreshed.


9:54pm
Spoke to Freddie. The perfect way to end any day.

POLT

Optimism is for the rich. - Shaun, 15

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Polt! I'm glad to see my house isn't the only messy one. I think I have a foot fetish I'm not turned on by everyones feet but some including yours look nice.
I see you commented over at Ryan and Mikey's, you're welcome.
When talking to Freddie just were is your other hand young man? LOL.

Sexy Duet said...

The curly fries dont look that curly, or is that not why they are called curly fries?

I found it amazing when I was in the US how many Americans have the flag outside their house, we just dont do that in Oz.

I love seeing a photo tour of what you have done during the day.

Ms SD

Truthspew said...

I've noticed more and more bedrooms are the messy room among everyone. In our case it's just that Keyron has a lot of clothes and nowhere to put them.

The rest of the house, living, dining and kitchen are clean. Even the office and middle room are relatively clean though I do need to clear off my desk.

Nice little photo-essay though.