Sunday, February 14, 2010

I hate Valentine's Day, and always have, even when I've been dating someone.

This year, though, I'm in a funk. Not because of Valentine's Day specifically, but because of everything. Ya know, there's been a LOT of changes since last VD.

Last February 14th, AJ was still alive, I was living in the apartment, I had two computers (a desktop HP and a laptop Dell), I had Miss Cleo, I did NOT have to deal with frequent blizzards dropping insane amounts of snow.

And NOW, this year, AJ's dead, I'm in a strange house, I only have the one laptop that I just bought less than 12 hours ago, I haven't owned the new car a week yet and we're supposed to get 4-8 MORE inches of snow tomorrow night.

My whole life, in the last year, in the last 6 months specifically, just seems so out of control. Like I'm riding on a andless roller coaster, with no brakes. It's a very disquieting feeling. Depressing too.

Even though it's not even 8:30 yet and I didn't wake up until 9:30 this morning, I think I'm gonna just go to bed. Things always look better first thing in the morning.

Nite all. Oh, and if anyone is actually celebrating Valentine's Day, well, have a good one.

POLT

2 comments:

Mark My Words said...

I hope you feel better soon :)

Michelle M. said...

I think you nailed it. Life is a roller coaster. Ups and downs. I hope you have more ups soon : ).