Sunday, February 07, 2010

Think I'll buy me a football team...

I will be watching the Super Bowl with A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking (for the first time ever) in my own house (for the first time ever), and for the first time in a long time I won't really be upset with whoever wins, although I'm rooting for New Orleans. I just hope I'm entertained by the game.

I feel really certain, though, that I'd be much more entertained were I to watch a football game with these guys.


Of course I could be as equally entertained were I to watch these guys play any sport. Or none really. Reading the New York City phone book, even that would be quite entertaining.

At any rate, ALCMDPP is here, we're awaiting the pizza and wings and the start of the big game!

POLT Listening to the Super Bowl pre-game show

"You sound like you don't like her." "Well, I like her better than you." - Ravanger, Teen Titans #39

No comments: