Monday, February 01, 2010

You're wantin' my body, I don't mind (Part 237)...

MONDAY'S HOT SHIRTLESS GUY PHOTOS

Last week, in the comments section of some other blog, my female Canadian identical twin, Tam, made mention of her appreciation of sexy, hot, male angel-like beings. Or photos thereof. Naturally, I couldn't agree with her more. And so, this week's theme is: Hot Shirtless Guys with Wings!!

Fallen Angel

Twinkie Angel

Black Angel

Frat Angel

Scruffy Angel

Pride Angel


POLT Listening to "Bad Romance" by Lady GaGa

We must make it clear that a platform of 'I hate gay men and women' is not a way to become President of the United States. - Jimmy Carter

4 comments:

Tam said...

Ohhh. I love that first picture. I'm going to steal that. The third guy looks like he's made out of chocolate and starting to melt.

Ha, word veri: comer - I'm not even going to go there.

that's J-O-S-H said...

You didn't include my favorite Angel! AALIYAH! R.I.P.!

Polt said...

Well, oh Sassy One, see I was only showing photos of MEN angels, and Aaliyah wasn't a man. And since she wasn't, I'm sure a Hot Shirtless Photo of her doesn't exist. Or if it did, I wouldn't want it on the Palace anyway. :)

HUGS...

that's J-O-S-H said...

Oh ok...that's alright then! Guess I'll put the angelic CLOTHED images of mah R&B goddess up on Josh Is Trashy instead! :D