Monday, February 22, 2010

Joe threw another tantrum, he could not to be understood...

Now I'm really conflicted.



Asshole Connecticut Senator Joe Lieberman, he who supported McCain over his own party's president, even campaigning for him and speaking at the opposing party's convention in 2008, this douchebag politican who did his damnest to destroy Health Care reform that wanted overwhelmingly by members of the party he professes to belong to, this mushmouthed, Muppet voiced, Benedict Arnold Senator, I read to online, is going to propose a repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell.

Ain't that a kick in the head?

I'm truly conflicted. I hate the man and want nothing more than for the Democratic voters of Connecticut to wake up and not nominate him for reelection in 2012, and then I want him to run as an Independent again and watch him go down in smoking flames like a Nazi airplane in the skies over Cologne Germany in 1945, but yet, he, Joe Lieberman, this man who it pains my mind to even think of in terms as being a human being, HE is going to introduce the legislation to repeal Dont Ask, Dont Tell?

Oh, what's a politically minded queer boy to do?

I still want him to suffer a horrendously embarrassing defeat next election time even if he does propose this. Any other member of the Senate can grow a set of balls and propose the repeal, but there's only one Joe Lieberman I want to see hoisted on his own pitard.

So, yeah, despite the repeal thingee, I still hope that Joe's campaign in two years goes down like two dollar crack whore desperate for her next fix.

POLT

1 comment:

hoteltuesday said...

D.I.N.O.S.A! U R a dinosaur! And O.L.D.M.A.N. you're just an old man! Hitting on me, what?!?! You need a cat scan!