Tuesday, February 02, 2010

An utterance, information, dont mince words (Part 171)...

TMI Tuesdays
These come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. What famous people share your birthday? Any the same year as well as day? According to Wikipedia, I was born on the same day Kazuya Nakai, Japanese voice actor, Rodney Sheppard, American musician (Sugar Ray), Gregg Turkington, American comedian (as Neil Hamburger) and musician, and Anthony Nesty, Surinamese swimmer...not that I've really ever heard of any of them.
2. Have you ever shared an address (before, during or after) with anyone famous? No way. I've only ever lived in the town I grew up in, and a year and a half at college, and there's no one famous from either my town or college.
3. Who else has your name? (Google yourself and see who else shows up) Apparently there's a pretty famous high school track athlete in Orgeon with my name. Other than that, just a few businessmen, real estate agents, accounts, etc.
4. Test the Six Degrees theory. Do you know someone who might know someone who might know someone who might know someone who might know someone who knows President Obama? How about, say Dolly Parton? Well, I MIGHT, yeah sure. But do I for certain? Nah. And I think knowing Dolly is much more likely for me than for knowing Obama.
5. Try the sexual version. Have you had sex with someone who might have . . . anyone famous? (e.g. I slept with a woman who had slept with a Hollywood stuntman, who might have....) I've had sex with so many people I'm fairly certain that somewhere along the way some partner's slept with someone famous. Maybe a famous closeted legislator in Canada? Oh, I DID partner with an opera singer in Toronto once. he wasn't a big name, but when I Googled him, he was all over for appearances in operas around the world. Bit parts, no leads, mind you, but still.

POLT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The TMI thing has been leaving me cold for awhile now so I've declined to post my answers.

However I am about 3 degrees from Obama. E.g. I know some of the mucky-mucks at Brown University having worked with them in state service prior.

Michelle Obama's brother is a coach at Brown. Now you see the linkage.