Tuesday, February 16, 2010

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part

TMI Tuesdays
These come each week from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

The Valentine's Day Edition.
1. Have you had sex with another person in 2010? Have you passed on an opportunity to sex with another person in 2010? I have had sex with two people so far this year. I have no passed at an opporutnity 'to sex with antoher person'. Like I'd ever do that. 2. What is the funniest thing you have ever said or done during sex? (Orgasmic facial expressions do not count.) Hmm, I'm not sure. I know when Freddie had on the edible undies we were both laughing so hard we couldn't do anything but laugh. They were so sad and pathetic and silly looking. I was crying I was laughing so hard, but so was he.
3. What is the first thing you notice about a member of the opposite sex? I know we've had this question before and my answer remains the same: The cuteness of their boyfriend.
4. What is the best pick-up line you have ever heard? Every used? Ever been used on you? The best one used on me was a guy who came up can said, "Guys with glasses are so hot! When you're fucking me later tonight, you will have to keep them on the whole time!" I did fuck him later that night, but I didn't keep them on the whole time, just part of it. They fell off. I don't generally use pick-up lines. I find the best thing is to just smile and say HI. And depending on their reaction, go from there.
5. Where is the most unique you have ever had sex? An outdoot swimming pool in broad daylight? The top of a parking garage at night, but with buildings overlooking the place? While driving a car while on an Interstate near Baltimore (although with this one, we soon stopped the car to continue so we didn't wreck)? And to be totally honest, all three of these were just oral sex, not fully on, full body sexual fucking.

Bonus (as in optional): Do you pee in the shower? If so, has any SO known that you pee in the shower? Has any SO peed in the shower? I do pee in the shower, and I know Freddie knew that but I'm not sure any other boyfriends have known. Nor am I aware of any others peeing in the shower, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

POLT

3 comments:

Tam said...

Oh come on, all boys pee in the shower, it's a given and if they say they didn't know it's only because they were too embarrassed to fess up themselves. :-P

that's J-O-S-H said...

The bonus question is weird. I think all guys pee in the shower and if they don't, they're missing out!

hoteltuesday said...

Call me a liar, but I do not pee in the shower. It creeps me out. The toilet is right next to the shower and I almost always pee right before getting in the shower. If I have to pee while showering, I open the shower curtain and pee in the toilet. Don't even gotta step out of the shower!