Sunday, February 21, 2010

whats in a name....

Due to the poll to name the new car being closed, I think it's time to announce the car's name. It will be Sebastian. Sebastian got over one third of all the votes cast. Incidentally, it's also the name that was my first choice for the car's name as well.

My second choice was Gabriel. My third choice Oliver. I threw Goldie in because of the color and just made up Juan to make an even five choices. So now Sebastian has name. And if my old latptop hadn't up and died on me ten days ago or so, I'd include a photo of him here. But since I can't, I'll instead include a photo of a generic 2008 Nissan Versa and we can all pretend it's Sebastian himself.


POLT

4 comments:

Tam said...

Welcome to the world Sebastian. It's a good name. May you have many happy and healthy years.

Polt said...

Hmmm, maybe I should consider today his birthday? Even though he's been around for almost three years?

HUGS...

hoteltuesday said...

Sebastian?? Like the crab that sings "Under the Sea"?! Sweet. But I prefer Ursula.

Anonymous said...

Yay! My vote won!