Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Working at the car wash...

Once all this snow, sleet, freezing rain, short days, winterish stuff if finally over, I'm gonna have to go get Sebastian washed. Not that he's excessively dirty or anything, just that I want to get all the grim and grit off of him so that he's clean and shiny again.

If I could, I'd LOVE to take him to a place just like this picture to get him all cleaned up.



Hell, I'd like to take MYSELF to a place just like that to get ME all cleaned up. I'd just go through the line over and over and over and over....

POLT

3 comments:

Tam said...

I must be having an off day when my first thought is "That guy on the chair is going to fall. Get down from there." LOL

My car is gross too but it's snowing as I type so no point in doing anything about it. It's only going to get worse.

that's J-O-S-H said...

What is all the guys were deformed and had faces like DIS or DIS or like DIS?!

Polt said...

Tam...Tam, Tam, Tam, Tam...whatever shall we do with you? And why complain about snow, you were just complaining that you hadn't had any when we were getting blizzarded here.

joshers: Well, them having faces like that is why God invented large sized paper bags, sweetie. :) (I saw a documentary on the girl in the middle photo, sad case. And you made me laugh out loud at the third!)

HUGS...