Thursday, February 25, 2010

My GOD has this week at work been horrible. I was in training, which i boring in and of itself. But most of the time we spent either watching a DVD, or listening to an instructor read from a policy or a Power Point verbatum, or just be bored on a break.

On top of all that, I've also been pretty damn sick all week. Today, I was so sick that after an hour, during a break, one of the supervisors told me to go home. I was gonna try to make it at least through lunch, but in the end, I just left about 9:15. I spent the day laying on the couch, occasionally sleeping, watching Roseanne, Law & Order, and even some Tom & Jerry. At least I don't have a fever anymore. And my chest doesn't feel as tight, and the mucus in there is moving thanks for Mucinex.

I was not happy with the Toshiba laptop, so last Sunday I ordered a Dell online. It arrived Wednesday, but I've managed to get it all together and I'm using it now. I've cleaned off the Toshiba, and will pack it up and return it tomorrow (I have a 14 day window to do so).

I just hope I feel better tomorrow than I did today.

POLT

1 comment:

Tam said...

Sorry you feel so yucky. Mojo that tomorrow is a better day.