Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Well this town has closed down, way too early and there's nothing to do...

We all know this is a bad storm that's burying us under all this snow, but just how bad IS it? I just found out a short while ago that today, the county closed. I've worked for them for 14 years, and for 3 years before that as a contractor, and I've never heard of the county closing, although they may have done so back in '96 when we got 33 inches in one storm.

However, I just found out the county has decided to remain closed tomorrow! That's two days in a row! That's entirely unheard of!!!

And since I'm non-essential personnel, that means I've got two snow days off! Suh-WEET!

And thank you, Laura, for informing me of both these things.

POLT Listening to "Our Time Is Running Out" by Muse

Can I get some Botox for my face so I don't look surprised when Bush blows up the world? - MadTV

No comments: