Monday, June 15, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 14)...

Chapter 6, Page 14...

Sunday is the day of rest....so of course, I awoke before 8AM again!  I walked to Rutters for coffee and donuts.  Came home and ate them while reading the paper.  I putzed around online, and then finished up the book I was reading.  I then showered, dressed, and called mom.

She swung around here and picked me up.  We went to work to get my paystub that I left there.  Then we ate at Red Lobster and then went to Sams.  I told myself I'd ONLY get candy for work from Sam's, NO BOOKS!  So, of course, I promptly bought four of them. Boo.

Mom dropped me off here at home, and I spent the entirety of the rest of the day here at home.  I read, both on the couch, or up on the bed, or on the front porch.  I even fell into a nap on the couch for a bit.  I wrapped up my loose coins ($31.50 worth of loose coins) to take to the credit union.

Also, a guy I had played with a few weeks ago messaged me and he stopped by for some unexpected bedtimesexxyfun.  Frankly, I wasn't impressed.  It was a LOT less....interesting than the first time.  I'm not sure if I'll play with him again.  I certainly won't initiate contact.  I mean, all sex is good sex cause it, ya know, SEX.  But there's degrees of good, and he was on the low end.

At any rate, after he left, I continued to just hang around the house until I went to bed, read some, and then to sleep.

POLT

No comments: