Saturday, June 20, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 171)...

Chapter 6, Page 20...

Friday, I actually got work a bit early again.  And I managed to wrap up most the remaining paperwork for the week, so I could help my coworker in interviewing new clients.  All in all, it was pretty good day.

After work, I came home, putzed around online some, got a call from Louis saying he was leaving then, so I knew roughly when to expect him here (and I may or may not have squee-ed a lil bit).  I just puttered around the house for an hour or two.  

I went out to the front porch to read some, and await his arrival.  I also texted with a friend while doing so.  And then his car pulled up. (YAY!).  We got him into the house and as it was roughly 7:45 and he hadn't eaten yet, he wanted to try that place her keeps hearing about on Facebook: The Waynesburger!  So we walked the couple blocks there.  

When we got there, he looked over the menu, was asking about a few of the sandwiches and stuff. I told him what I had had and other people had had when they were with me, and how everything was good.  And this, THIS is what we ended up ordering:


Why yes that IS a burger and fries sitting in front of me, and a chicken Caesar salad sitting in front of him.  *SIGH*  I told him the place was called The WaynesBURGER, not The WaynesSalad!  But it didn't matter.  (although honestly, it looked really good, and he said it tasted delicious, so maybe the next time I go there, I might have to just try it....wrong though that may be....)

After eating, we sat and chatted for a while, catching up and all.  And then returned here.  We watched some TV for a very short while, but quickly retired to the bedroom for some amazing bedtimesexxyfun.  A.  Maze.  ING!

We watched a bit of TV before going to sleep around 11PM.

POLT

No comments: