Monday, June 29, 2015

Check this out, real quick, don't know if everybody know (Part 267)...

Check This Out!

One year ago, this past weekend, I was in NYC for Tam's Goodbye To North America Bash (ironic that she was back in NYC one year later to the exact weekend, but whatever).  And naturally, with all the Puntugang in full force, I had a blast.

Kristen, The Kidlette, took this photo of myself, Tam, and john eliot:


Pretty good shot, I thought.  earlier this year, I put it into that online thingee where you submitted photos and it told you, based on the person's face, each person's gender and age.  And this is the result:


Damn!  That thing is DEAD on accurate, eh? 

POLT
(I always DID think I looked younger than my actual years....)

1 comment:

Polt said...

Why yes I DO suck, and rather well, or so I'm told. But in this case, all I did was submit the photo, the online thingee made the determination...and they only use your face, see that box thing? not the hair. Just sayin.... :)

HUGS....