Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Let's start at the very beginning....

So how about this:


Yeah, wow.  I'm not sure I really ever thought it'd go this long.  I have cousin's that are younger than my blog.  I have a whole HORDE of online friends that I wouldn't even know except for this blog.  Without The Palace, I'm sure I never would have gotten to Columbus, Ohio or Long Island, NY. I would never have gotten to stay in NYC for a weekend twice in four years, seen the largest Gay Pride Parade in the world, or visiting Fire Island.  I would not have several homemade calendars, uncountable Superman and purple gifts, a handmade little vase in the middle of my dining room table, and I would not have had quite as much fun in Toronto when I was last there in 2009.  I would certainly in no way be in contact with people in such diverse places as DC, NYC, Rhode Island, California, Vancouver, Japan, Iraq and Kuwait!

So thanks to all my friends, the local ones that I know around here and my online friends around the world.  You guy have improved my life, ALL of you, moreso than I can tell any of you, over the last ten years.  I simply cannot imagine the last decade, or how my life would now be, without you.

In case anyone's interested, here's a link to the very first Polt's Palace post, 10 years ago: Let's Start At The Very Beginning...

Now, onwards and upwards for as many more years as the Palace has in her!

POLT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That made me wonder how long I have been visiting here. At least as far back as 2007!! I used to leave comments when I was blogging now I am just like some weird stalker haha. I do still stop by every day. Hope you will still be going in another 10 years :)

Polt said...

Well thanks for you continued visiting, Anonymous.

HUGS...