Thursday, June 18, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 168 & Part 169)...

Chapter 6, Page 16...

The stomach rumbling I had Monday evening continued through the night, becoming cramps and poopy problems.  When the alarm went off Tuesday morning, I called in an took a vacation day.  And then promptly went back to sleep until after 10:00.

After taking Pepto and eating light, I started to feel better in the afternoon.  But it was not an eventful day.  It was spent primarily on the bed or on the couch, reading or napping.  I never even left the house except to get the paper off the front porch around noon.  I did manage to finish the book I was reading and start another one.  I putzed around online somewhat.  I watched a bit of cable TV, but I have no memory of what I watched, that's how interesting it was.  And then in the evening, I up to bed about 8:00, read some, and then went to sleep.

Chapter 7, Page 17...

Wednesday I got up without problem, and feeling okay, and went to work.  Work was a big catch up day, since I had been off the day before, I had two days work to do.  But I got a lot of what I wanted to get done, done.  Also found out someone got a promotion that I was really wanted her to get, so that was a pleasant thing.

After work, I stopped by the grocery store to get a few things, then came home.  It was warm, but not as humid as it had been, so I sat outside for a lil bit and read some.  And really, other than that, it was the usual stuff: tv, computer, reading, then to bed and to sleep.

POLT

No comments: