Friday, June 12, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 162)...

Chapter 6, Page 11...

Thursday, I had no problem getting up and actually got to work about half an hour early.  First thing in the morning, they had the monthly staff meeting, which I attended for our department.  Half and hour after it started, it was over.

I returned to my office and started working on paperwork and realized....I just dont feel like being here.  So I thought, since I have the leave, why not just leave early?  I got stuff done until noon, when I put a leave slip in and left.

I stopped on the way home and got a sub from Freddie's!  I came on home, turned on the a/c, ate my sub and then read my book.  I putzed around online for a bit, and then laid down on the couch and read the book a bit more.  But then, naturally, I fell into a nap.  A forty-five minute nap.

Upon waking, I read some more, both on the couch and out front on the porch.  I had a supper of a ham steak and can of soup.  I watched more Star Trek: The Animated Series, and was online, and read.  And that's pretty much ALL I did until I went to bed.  And there, I read some more before going to sleep.

As an unrelated side to all this, I confirmed that my buddy Louis is coming up to spend next weekend with me here.  AND, my friend Long Island Travis is supposed to come visit over the July 4th weekend.  So all that's pretty cool, and something to look forward to.

POLT

No comments: