Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 175)...

Chapter 6, Page 23...

Tuesday, I forgot to set my alarm, and so I woke up naturally about 8AM....when I'm supposed to be AT work at 8AM.  *SIGH*  I called in and told them I'd take an hour vacation and be in 9.  And that's what I did.

Had a bunch of weekly paperwork to get caught up on. Did get a good portion of it completed.  Wasn't a bad day at work at all really.

After work, right after I got home, it stormed and POURED down rain.  But the good part was, when it was over, the 95 degree temps had dropped into the mid 70s.  And the oppressive humidity had....well, become less oppressive, but still humid.

I ended up taking a walk, despite the humidity.  It was a nice walk, and I went further than I originally intended, cause once I started, I just wanted to keep going.  When I came home, i was disgustingly sweating.  I putzed around on the computer a bit, then mom called me and wanted to help her with something.  This was a bit before 9PM, and I'm usually already in bed and reading by then, but I wasn't Tuesday night.  So I went to her place.  She just wanted some help getting the ceiling fan lights back to together.  No problem.  I came home, watched a bit of TV, went upstairs, showered, then to bed, to read and to sleep.

POLT

No comments: