Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 174)...

Chapter 6, Page 22...

Got up a little later than usual, about 8:00, but since it was Monday, it's not like it mattered.  I threw on some clothes and a hat and went out front to de-weed the garden.  There weren't that many weeds at all, so I was done in like 10 minutes.  I walked to Rutters for some breakfast and brought it home to eat while I read the paper.  Then I hung out and did nothing all morning.  And I did noting INSIDE, cause I needed to be in the a/c.

Around noon-ish, I showered and started two loads of laundry.  Then, needing some groceries, I went to the newly opened grocery store.  Found everything I needed, including the Diet Snapple with Lemon, that I can only find in one other place around here.  So yeah, that's a good thing.

Got home, put the groceries away, and then right started a late lunch or fettuccine and meatballs.  yeah, pasta's bad for me, but it's not bad for lunch.  All afternoon after that, though, I just sat around, reading, or on the computer, or on my phone. I succeeded in actually taking a half hour nap too.  And I spent about a half hour on the front porch reading.  Yeah, the humidity sucked, but there was a breeze, so that helped.

Later, for supper, I had two leftover burger patties and some pickles (with some chips...I'm so naughty).   I then settled in to watch some TV (WWII documentaries), and putz on the computer until it was time to go to bed.

I took the two loads of laundry to my bedroom, and in light of the fact I had a bunch of new shirt, I had to get rid of some of the older, lesser usually worn ones.  Out with the old, in with the new, eh?  And then I read some and went to bed.

POLT

No comments: